ABOUT CHOPPIES BOTSWANA
Choppies Zimbabwe was established in 2013 through an acquisition of existing spar network. Choppies Zimbabwe is a foreign-local owned company fully compliant with the indigenisation law in Zimbabwe. The organisation is well capitalised and is pursuant of regional brand dominance in the retail chain stores industry. Its target market is the lower to middle-income earners although it is observably attracting upper middle class by the day. Choppies is running 32 outlets in Zimbabwe to date. Our supermarket retail offering includes leading international food brands and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) as well as Choppies’ own private label products for value-minded consumers. The private label goods are high quality, affordable products in categories ranging from food and beverages to household cleaning chemicals.
How Do We Work
- To: Be a strong responsive provider of consumer goods at affordable prices.
- Give customers the best value for their money.
- Bring products to semi- urban and rural areas.
- Generate sustainable economic development by supporting local businesses and farmers and core value creation in the society.
- Create new jobs and develop all employees to their highest potential and ensure proper skills transfer to the local workforce.
To be the best service provider of FMCG in Sub-Saharan Africa.